Love is Passion



If I can't be with someone that I trully love, then I would never be with someone that I hardly try to love for the rest of my life.
Some people may say "It's better for being loved by someone than to love him",
others may say "I can live with someone I don't love, just because he is my children's father so that I can live with him".
For me, living with someone that I hardly try to love is totally suicide. It can kill your soul slowly.
You can walk, you can dance, you can go to work, even you can bear his children, without the feeling of love you do nothing.
Doing something without love, it is equal with doing nothing. Only love can transform from nothing into something.
Love gives you passion to do this and to do that.
Without passion all activities you did is just a bulk of nonsense.
It is true that being loved by someone give you courage, but being in love with someone give you passion. And courage without passion is definitely useless.
Love is passion, you can't talk about love with passion left behind.
Love is passion, passion is love, no one can separate it away.
Only the one whose high insanity dare to deny this.

Komentar

Postingan Populer