Simplicity


I was born with a spiritual seeker. I don't remember a time in my life when I wasn't observing, questioning and seeking a deeper answer, a pathway through the obvious to the mystery, to the magical connections.

What calls to me as I mature is a life of inner peace and an inner balance. This is not something that's static or fixed, but something alive, fluid and flexible, a way that give me freedom to access the world I live in and the life I want to live.

Simplicity and consistency are how I journey to inner peace. I do this by taking the time I need - through working, mailing and typing - to review and refine my choices to serve myself and the world around me for the highest good. As I explore and evaluate my choices, I embrace my humanity and forgiving my self when I falter.

Simplicity, to me, is more than having a tidy bedroom or a clean work desk. Those are good things, but what I value most is a clean and tidy heart, because my life can get messy and full of distractions.
Simplicity is making choices I can live with, choices that reflect my caring and stewardship for the world around me.
To me, simplicity is walking in nature and taking time to enjoy a sunset or gaze out over the deep into space, relaxing into the wonder and radiance of sapphire blue sky.
Simplicity is about contributing time and resources to treat myself and the people around me with loving kindness.

I've come to see that my life is a constant reflection of my choices, how I engage with my world, and how in turn my world reflects back to me the sum of those choices. In these times, it's my choices to live simply, consistently choosing what keeps me at peace with my own heart.

Komentar

Postingan Populer