Connected

We live here, in matter, but we have a spiritual part, an energetic part. What’s meaningful to me is blending those two parts – living here in matter, but with my connection with universe.

I’ve always been curious about reaching wisdom. Then I had a big loss in my life and that tuned me in to my spiritual body. When my parents divorced, I was drawn into myself. I'm okay still, but from that moment on, I perceived the world in a different way.

I started to study, and began to look at myself and the world, my environment, from the perspective of heaven. When we see things from up there, the logic is different, because everything is perfect up there. I started to see my education and my limitations. I can look at things now with more tolerance, and that enhances my life.

I read a self help book a lot. When I read, I go up and get information about how to live my life better, how to do things better, how to be a better person. This connection is everything for me because it gives me these messages.

When I pray, I say everything. If I think someone’s not hearing me, I say what I have to say to them during my prayer. If I need to say something to someone and I can’t for some reason, I tell them during prayer. I can tell my parents I’m sad, but I also know they’re in my life for a reason and everything they do is for a reason. I always look at myself and see how I can change because of the situation.

I know that every situation in my life is here to teach me. It’s a good way to live. I feel that I don’t have anger because I don’t blame. If someone does something I don’t like, I look at myself and ask myself Why did I attract that? What is the energy I have inside that caused me to attract that? I know I need to take care of it. If I blamed others, it wouldn’t allow me to see the situation as a teacher.

And life is a great teacher. You know that.

Komentar

Postingan Populer