It's OK

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Every living human being has within them every element that exists in the universe, and every cell in our body contains all the information needed to make a completely life.
It helps me to know that I have everything I need right now. I may not have everything I think I need to get to my final desired destination, but I have what I need to take me that next step closer.

My keywords are It’s OK because whenever I find myself disappointed with what I’ve achieved, saying It’s OK allows me to breathe. It allows a space for self-forgiveness and it allows me to ask, “What tools do I have right now that can take me where I want to be?” This allows me to take stock and redirect my intention towards my desired outcome.

If I look in the mirror and decide I don’t look like Paulo Coelho, I’d like to look like, instead of getting angry or cursing, I say, “It’s OK. What can I do now that will take me closer to the writings I’d like to have?” I can read more spiritual book, I can learn from wisemen, etc. The point is, there’s always something I can do to take me closer to my desired outcome.

Saying It’s OK is more than just an apathetic approach to reality. It’s a way of acknowledging where I am and then taking responsibility for what I can do to change it. The Universe always provides the opportunities we need to take us to the next step. And if you miss that opportunity, don’t worry, It’s OK, another will be provided.

Komentar

Postingan Populer