Escape Plan

I remember an old saying "When life knocks you down, you're on the right position to pray"
I love that!! Especially at this point, when I got stuck to the place where I don't belong and there's no way to go, all I want to do is just planning my escape. It seems to be my habit, when life gets rough, I always find another way to ease my hard time. Planning to be an entrepreneur or a writer or a pastry baker, sounds like compensation for my dissatisfaction.

To be one of them means dream come true. But now, I can't decide whether it is my dream or it just my escape. I don't have much time to think, I have to do something to make a change. Silence time is over, it's a time to start to make something. Something that will make my life more colorful and cheerful, not just complaining and being grumpy all the time.

I know that it's good to keep calm and think, but the reality is not that nice. So, if you're dumped into a bad situation, I want to let you know this, sometimes all you have to do is just sit and take a deep breath. That's all. Count your breath for every second of it and feel that nothing last forever. Sit back and relax for one or two day maximum. Then, take your body and soul together, brace your heart and muscles, pull your self together and start what you always want to do. Coz, at the end of the time, is not what you have reached is counted, but how far you go to reach your dream.















Komentar

Postingan Populer