Grateful and Curse

I got a beautiful inspiration from my drama TV favorite, Grey's Anatomy. I forgot what exactly the quote but the point is how we should be grateful instead of cursing.
Well, let me start with my story. I've been in a bad situation for a month because of my new job. I'm still struggling against my inconvenience here and still trying to accept my condition. I read a lot about self motivation, but it doesn't work. I became a very high temperature person and blowing my tension to another people around me. My mom, sisters, niece. I know, these sounds harmful, but that's all I can do to keep my self on the track. I kept my self doing bad things to release my inner pain. Until I found my self as bad as monster and I don't want to be a monster for everyone around me, especially my family.

I just want to bring love into everything I do, loving even what's deemed negative or crazy, I try to realize that they all have purpose. By connecting with spirit, I'm learning to appreciate and love it all. While I struggle, I pray and ask to be filled with light. I ask that anything negative be lifted. I listen to the inner guidance that directs my path.

Everyone has their own path. We're each wired for a unique destiny, which we can find if we're open to seeing the wiring. Deep inside, we know what we want to do. We know our passion, but we're either afraid to say it or we think it's crazy and doesn't make sense.

Often, a traumatic or stressful situation can push us to start really discovering ourselves. For me, that traumatic and stressful time is NOW. I'm facing it right here and right now. It was going through a moving to new city with a new job, that made me stop and think. "Wait a second, this is big. It's bigger than me, so how can I handle it?"
Even like those jolt us. We start to listen to ourselves. We begin to ask ourselves what experience we're looking for in life. Do we want to find more peace? Do we want to help others? Do we want to be more creative?

Once we become clear about what we want, we can start playing around with ideas that express our essence. We will discover the value of our spiritual and universal connection. We will begin to understand the value of service to others. And this new way of life soon becomes our normal lifestyle. But, to start it we have to know our purpose first.






Komentar

Postingan Populer