Keep It Simple and Shiny

I’ve been thinking randomly about my life and the big picture of it, there’s no word I can say but “grateful”.
And especially in this last two year, I’d like to say thank you to The Almighty God for leading me through the years, starting from the first time I open my eyes and see the world until now I found myself still breathing and standing upon my feet with all the scars I have in my heart – my unfulfilled dreams, broken relationships and many disappointments between me and myself.
Not only scars, I also have something sweet, something good, something wonderful that ever happened in my life – my small triumphs such as winning small competition, being the best graduate, creating a jargon that being used until now by the group I was working for and all those small things that worth a happy feeling.
I realize, all those ups and downs create something magical called personality. And I am thanking God for that. God knows that He could change someone from the broken piece and turn it into His masterpiece. I am one of it.
Banjarmasin, Aug 2015
 
Since I know that I’ve been loved unconditionally by Him, from this day on I wouldn’t waste my life anymore, for anyone or anything. In the edge of my last twenties, I want to cut the unnecessary thing that was being stuck all this time. I won’t ask the same question over and over again about what I want to be, where I want to be and someone who I want to be with. Because none of those question I have the answer. Well, it’s ok, sometimes life doesn’t need to be answered, it’s only needs to be living. And I’d rather choose to live as simple as possible. Such as:
Let go off things I can’t control
Leave work at work
Tell the truth
Live with less
Don’t look back
Appreciate what I have
Unsubscribe
Be honest with myself
Learn the meaning of enough
Fight the big battle
Avoid drama
Don’t try to be perfect
Keep everything simple and let it shine.
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer