Falling In Love With Your Life


Falling in love with someone is easy. But falling in love with life? It’s a matter of choice.

During the times, I took a hard look at my life and realized I wasn’t living the life I wanted. Every day that passed I felt more and more like a hypocrite. How can I write a blog about truly living and ask others to live a meaningful life if my life no longer fits who I am and want to be?

I need to find my place in this world. Doing something that I really love. Such as empowering people, motivating people around me. I want to share everything I know to everyone who need it,  everyone who will respect to what I do. I really need to find that kind of place, but somewhere along the way, I lost that connection to living a meaningful life. I was going through the motions for what started as days but then turned into months. I kept waiting for something amazing to happen to change my stagnation.

But, guess what? nothing happened, so I made a choice to dig deeper. Through writing, self-reflection, and talking with friends and family, I finally summed up what I most wanted into one phrase, “I love my life!” I wanted to feel this in the morning when I woke up, throughout my day as I did my work, and at night before I went to sleep.

If I truly wanted that life, I needed to do something every day that brought me closer to that feeling and let go of thought patterns, practices, and people that no longer fit the life I wanted to create. In doing so, I became clear about what gives my life meaning now.

I want to travel the world, to create a community of people who inspire and support each other in truly living, and to learn and share experiences with all types of people. I want to write and explore all life has to offer.

I believe that the best way to send a message into the world is to live it. By being the people we were born to be, we bring the world closer to harmony and peace. Hopefully I can do this: living the life I love and to inspire others to do the same.

Komentar

Postingan Populer