Flightless Bird

I'm a flightless bird in heartless world without him..
I miss him, I do really miss him
So what?what the hell they say, I miss him so much
I miss when he say,"Darimana saja, aku mengkhawatirkanmu, telponnya ndak diangkat2"
I miss when he lift me up -gosh,I'm over 60 kilos!!-
I miss when he say,"I will always be your 'home'"

Every inch of my body wants him
Every drops of my blood addicted to him
Every dreams I dream, It is always about him
Every move I make, I dedicated to him
Every moment I spent, not even once I spent without thinking about him

Six months since he left me on the room I call love ridge,
sat down and wept
Six months since the owner of my rib has gone
I'm trying hard to take a breath
'Cause every breath I take, reminds me that the days I live, I live with no existence of him

James Blunt, Jason Mraz, Daniel Powter, Iwan Fals, Lenka
Those are our songs..
Long road to the place we call "The North", Lalapan Bebek Pinggir Jalan, Pinggiran Sawah
Those are the places where were we belong
Love, freedom, love in freedom, freedom in loving..
Those are our conversation
Until we meet in eternally life, I promise, this will be our eternally love



Komentar

Postingan Populer