Little Wanderer

Hi lil munchkin, how are you doing? It’s getting tight inside isn’t it?

Well, it’s because my womb is no longer fit to you. And you know why? Cause you were created to explore the world, to walk and to run around the world!!

Honey, you know that in a few days later we’re gonna have a great journey, a remarkable journey for both of us, a moment when time will stand still and it will be a moment to remember for the rest of your life and mine too!!
It is such a marvelous journey from the first time that I’ve been blessed to have you in my life until now you are ready for your own journey. You know, I wish I could hold you forever in my arms or stay comfy inside the womb but you’re not created to be there, you were created to climb the highest mountain or to dive into the deep blue oceans instead of staying in one place.

Dear, before you take the first step, here is something you should know about the world. The world that we are living now is the most beautiful planet in this universe. We have a giant star called sun and a satellite called moon. Aside from us there’s also another living things. We called them animals and plants. We’re also have the responsibility to take care of them, to make them safe from the extinction cause we’re nothing without them.
Next, I will tell you about the other creatures that rule it all, they are human being, just like you and me. We are the most complicated and wonderful creature at the same time. There’s no guidance book how to treat another human beings, but I believe you can handle it.

Son, I won’t promise that life will always be that easy, you will learn how to laugh and cry in an unexpected way. In your first year, you will learn how to talk and then how to walk and run. Years later you will learn how to take care of your ups and downs feeling, you will learn how to fall in love and at the end of the day you will finally know how to be a human beings.

Though it’s not easy, I promise that I will be there for you, no matter how far you go, remember that you can always come HOME. A place where you can get all the love, respect and a big hug. A place where your dad and mom always be there for you.

Little fox, in this life someone should have a dream. Choose your own dream, live it and make it come true. Choose and chase it with all your heart, you can be anything you want as long as it is good and make you happy. Always be a nice person, a gentleman, a kind hearted friend, a humble person and a man with responsibility.

Little man, that is all I want to say right now, it's just the preface, but life is greater than that, you should find it by yourself and share with me and  though you get all my permission to be what you want to be, remember it applies only after you’re 18, before that, I'm still your boss :)

See you soon little wanderer!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer