Little Munchkin

There’s no better feeling than the movement of life inside of you.

In less than three months, I will be-officially-a mother. Mother of a son that I carry for almost 30 weeks today. A new brand role that I had never imagined before, because being married and being a mother is not on the list of my dream that I used to have.

Back in days when I was younger than today, I dream that someday I’ll become an explorer, having a dangerous adventure, getting lost somewhere and writing about my journey, anything about unusual life always made me interesting. Those dreams kept spinning around in my head until I reached 28 y/o, when life spotted me that I was lost in direction of my own giant journey called LIFE! I found myself confused and like a walking dead, no soul just moving around. Many questions just popping out of my head, what’s next Sisca? What is your destination? What do you want? Where do you want to go? What do you want to have? At the end of the day, what kind of life you wish to have?

It took some time to answer it. As you know that life has its jokes, sometime it gives you a question and in another time it gives you choices, no clue no manual book, just depend on what you feel. Once you chose to decide, there’s no way to pull it back. And that is the beginning of my real journey.
When I decide to get married, I knew that I will be a mother someday. BUT, I never knew that become a mother would be like this. Rollercoasteristic? Definitely, yes. From the first time I knew that I’m pregnant my life has totally changed. My destination become clear, my life’s purpose is no longer for myself. For every decision I make, I have to make it for two. And from that day on, for the very first time I knew what I want, a CHILD. A tiny weeny human being that could change my life from the fickle things into something clear.

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me "ibu".


Komentar

Postingan Populer