Balikpapan naaahh (Let It Be)

I’ve lived in a very unusual and wonderful life. 
I had the privilege to decide what I want and what I don’t.
It’s been a magical journey of ups and downs and it’s nowhere near ending. 
There’s one thing I keep learning over and over. Let it be. 
Every time that I stress about what’s next and the future and my career and life 
and everything stressful, I get nowhere.

In last two year I was so damn happy. 
From May 2014 til May 2016 I was solidly worked with crazy and exciting things . 
I was lived in Balikpapan, my most faovurite city. I love Balikpapan more than I love Malang, 
my hometown.

During the last months, after being informed that oil price got crushed to the bottom, 
fear and stress was leak in. I had nothing planned and it was daunting. 
Most of my friends got laid off and I had no plan, no schedule and no financial secure. 
I had moments of being terrified. But I made my self enjoy every experience 
that was whirling past me.

While I was still in Balikpapan, I got a call offering me a job in April. 
In order to save my career and my life, I thought I have to take that chance.

And now here I am, in the brink of my unpredictable future. 
Still fighting and arguing with my self about my new job. 
That job blended into another job and so forth and so on. 
But it doesn’t worked out. It doesn’t fit with my value.

I know that I’m lucky because I get a new job when everyone else still fighting out there.  
But still, I have to fight a lot with my self to conquer my inconvenience here.
 
 
 
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer