Tahoe Campoer and Bad Temptation

In my hometown, there is a delicious and undeniable cuisine. This cuisine however, I believe is one of the best cuisine in Indonesia, and worth national recognition as one of the best National Culinarr. We called it "tahu campur", it's a perfect combination between tofu, bean sprouts, lettuce with a shrimp pasta as the dressing. One plate is never enough, I can guarantee that :). Everyone in my hometown seems to be like it very much, it's like, "You must be crazy enough to be not addicted with Tahu Campur".

But still, there is one or two person who doesn't like it. Although the taste is very spectacular, we can't push everybody to love tahu campur. They have their own reason why they don't like it.

We are as same as that food. Even though we have been struggle enough to be loved and accepted, but still there is always one or two person who don't like us, even we are kind, smart, beautiful and lovely. We can't deny the fact that every one of us has the different taste whether it's about food or people. If you're busy to make everyone happy with yourself, you will forget the one that deserve more happiness than others, and that one is you. Stop being a person who wanted to be loved by everyone, because you're not gonna make it. Keep being yourself in best version.

I have a bad experience with one of my colleague yesterday, but I don't wanna talk about her and how she treats others. What I'm gonna say here is that when I'm in a battle of conversation, I've always tempted to raise my tense, to speak awfully. This anger temptation is stronger than I think. I was angry and so she was, then negative circumstances were created.

Getting angry with someone or something is so tempting. We are powerless against the anger energy. But when the angry finally got exploded, you will get nothing but strong heart beat, sleepless sleep and bad dream. And in the end of the day you will realize that even if you were win the battle, it's not you who win, it's your ego.

At this point I've learnt that having a good anger management is better than release this negative energy. Having a heart that full with love and joy may be the answer. Because when you're happy you will able to love more. I'm not trying to please everyone. I'm just struggling with my self to reach my genuine happiness to avoid any anger temptation. Because I love my self, I don't want anyone or anything disturb my inner peace including my self. Getting angry will ruin that peace.

I will make yesterday incident as my last bad experience with my friend. I don't want to hurt anyone else. I'll try my best to be happy so I will not easily to fall into that temptation.











Komentar

Postingan Populer