Walk in Meditation

I spend this short Christmas Holiday in Banjarmasin instead of Malang, my hometown. I have a reason why, it's because Malang is no longer my home.
Home is where your heart is. My heart is in Banjarmasin, staying there with my mom. So, wherever she goes, to that place I will go home.

On my way home, I chose to take a land transportation. I took a bus as the one and only land transportation that is available to bring me from Balikpapan to Banjarmasin - I wish someday there will be a train in Kalimantan, amen. :)

Compared to the plane, traveling to Banjarmasin by bus definitely taking time much longer. 1 hour versus 12 hours, now you can imagine that :)
But I insisted to choose this land transportation in purpose. I have a mission, I want to slow down my life.

This rhythms, the rhythms of my daily life drive me crazy. Chased by deadlines, reports and a bunch-messy paperwork make me feel like I'm a robot not human. I can feel nothing. Everything just come and go so fast. I merely feel nothing. I can't feel the food that feed my body, as if I eat just for a routines. There's no soul, just like a robot, everyday I wake up, go to work, do the best, go home and sleep. It happens everyday, same rhythms, same activities, same persons.

I don't want to feel more exhaustion for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or until the end of my life. I want to feel everything, I don't want to skip every detail of my life. I want to take everything as slow as possible and enjoy every little thing in my life
That is the main purpose I'm taking a bus instead of plane. Because I want to feel the journey not just the destination. One hour is too fast, you will get nothing.

Inside the bus you can feel the wheels running ups and downs the hills. And you can do nothing but waiting and talking with people around you until the bus stopped.

Meeting with folks, talking with them, sharing a story about everything with them, make me feel connected again with the world. It's like a meditation, I found my self again. I feel more human.
And now, I will use that energy and the energy from my family to build my vision, a brand new vision.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!









Komentar

Postingan Populer