Manifesting Dream

Realizing my power to manifest my dream is a gift.

Let’s start at the beginning of the story, just four months ago. It was a few days before my 28th birthday and I was sitting at lunch alone, complaining about everything that was wrong with my life. I didn’t own a house – actually, I didn’t really own anything – I didn’t have a savings account, my career wasn’t where I wanted it to be and I felt like was being punished for some reason. I felt like I was in a constant struggle with the flow of life.

I’d thought my life would look different by then. I was totally depressed by it all. Actually I was exhausted from it all. I was tired of comparing myself to other people. I was tired of feeling less joy in my everyday life because I was so focused on what was missing rather than on what I had to be thankful for. I hated the way I felt. I knew I had a part in creating my reality, and that was the hardest pill to swallow.

I felt heavy and couldn’t handle feeling that way anymore. I knew I had to change my reality. I had to find my happiness again. So, in an inspired moment, I wrote a list of ten things I wanted to experience, accomplish and manifest in my life before I turned 30.

When I looked at the list, I couldn’t help but grin. I saw the life I wanted. I saw my deepest desires in writing and fashion designing. I’m not saying that every day will going to be easy or that some days will never feel discourage. I’m just realized that everything will be possible when we could take an active role in manifesting our destiny. Now I’m ready to take that role and do my parts, everything is unfolding exactly as it should…because life is pretty damn magical when you think about it.

Komentar

Postingan Populer