Time Play

I’ve been thinking about how we relate to time. There’s a phrase that “time is money”, but it goes further than just that phrase. We talk about spending time, saving time and wasting time. I’ve been thinking about how stingy I am with my time. I’ve been thinking of my time I spent. I’ve been refusing to share my time with people who care about me. I spend my time with something that make me feel accepted in this world.

I spend a lot of time making sure I’m doing the right thing. Balancing the various conflicts in life can be difficult. But still I don’t know what’s most meaningful for me on a moment to moment.

Now, in the end of 2011, I try to look into the future where I’ll be looking back at ‘I am now’. This helps me decide whether or not to be upset about something now. It also helps me to decide what the company or own business should do over the long run.

A year ago, I had an experience with some company. I worked but I didn’t. My body was in there but not my soul either my heart. I was doing robotic things. Typing, walking, writing, speaking even smiling, they were in automatic mode on. Robot has no soul, so did I. But then I decide to quit and find where my soul through the decision I made.

Recently, I realize one thing, it is when we’re passionate and care deeply about doing something meaningful, something that really matters – not only for this moment but next year and the year after that – we will realize that we’re doing the right thing with soul inside.

A lot of my life is spent worrying about what’s going to happen next week and next month and how we did last week and last month. Rather than getting stuck in that rut, I try to be more in the moment. I want to enjoy every second of my time, live fully at the moment, without thinking about my future nor my past.

Komentar

Postingan Populer