Still Got The Blues

Being a mother is all about personal calling. It should be come out from the bottom of the bottom of your heart. Coz the responsibility of bringing new life is more than just giving a birth, feeding it and nursing it. It takes the whole commitment of your life. It's not a matter of destiny, it's a matter of choice. And as coldplay said, "nobody said it was easy" and it's true.

I have had an experience with a strange emotions after labor my son. That emotions when you feel like you are all alone even surrounded by people, friends and families. That emotion when you feel like you are powerless against tiny little child, you know you have a big love for him but you can't show it coz that tiny human was too fragile at that time. Things that consume your energy to a neverending worry days and nights was really push my insanity to the next level.

Never underestimate the baby blues. Especially when you are far away from your mom. If it's happen to you, go find your 911 it could be your mom, sister, friends or even your friend's mom. In my case, lucky me to have someone whose diamond heart. She is dr. Hilal, she is my hero, my 911 she was really understand how it feel. And with her heart she led me how to deal with my baby blues. And she made it! All I can see is just a happiness for being a mom right now, thanks to dr. Hilal.

If it's happen to your friends, never laugh at their baby blues, help them to cope the problem and support them instead of judging or laughing. Baby blues can be a serious cause of new mom suicide.

Komentar

Postingan Populer